As life gets harder.....

If there was one thing I can give anyone; it would be my knowledge of avoiding the wrong crowd. I never really consider myself a genius in any area. Because there's more than one area. But I'm pretty good at avoiding the wrong crowd. I never went out late, I never went on a binge drinking, I never hard core party, and I never ended up so messed up. I do have close friends but we all have shatter around the US. Some have gone to other states and came back. Some have moved out and stayed in their new home. And that's just a part of life. I never asked others to do anything hard for me. I rather deal with it later. Dealing is a basic human thing to do. We have to get up from our bed, we have to wash our face, brush or teeth and hair, put on makeup, spray perfume, put on deodorant, put on clothes, put on socks, put shoes, start our car, and get on our way to school, work, or our destined for the day.
Life doesn't get easier unless you change your own pace. I always hear about people who succeeded in their dream life. It doesn't happen over night, it happens as you put the work in. If you put in the effort, no one would be able to say that you got it handed to you. I don't want others to say that it was easy. And that everyone can do it. Because everyone can do it but I want to say that I did it. I was able to get my life together and now, I'm doing well. Depending on one's self and learning about my flaws and my strength will only help me. I will no be fool. I will be a better one.

K.T

Comments

Popular Posts