New goals.

Please read previous post to understand what's going on. Well, if you don't want to. Here's a quick summary, I finished college and got my degree. My degree is in my room still in it's packaging. Well, there was no packaging other than the white envelope it came in. Life after college is processing slow. I want to learn to code but time is always not working well with me. I'm not the best at scheduling my daily task. But I try to do at least 3 things a day. They are not big task but rather small tasks that should be quick. I need to organize my room before I can do more important things. My little brother cleaned out his room earlier this year and now, he has all the time in the world. I don't know but each person has their own way of doing things. I just take longer than my little brother. I tried several times but I lose track of time and my focus is not the best. Here's my new goals for the rest of the year:

-Stay focus
-Write in day/night journal
-Write in my dream journal
-Clean my room
-Plan my day/week
-Sleep (need 8-9 hours)
-3 tasks a day

I want to focus on these goals and continue from there. Just because I'm done with college, that doesn't mean that it's done with me. I owe the government money. Yeah, school loans! Let's do this.

K.T

Comments

Popular Posts